Effective date: March 05, 2019
Accent Music ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.accentmusic.co.uk website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. What data we collect
If you are an act or client using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Addresses for events
2. What we do with your data
Accent Music uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To communicate details of events between acts and clients to process enquiries
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
3. Who we share your data with
Accent Music will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties or individuals unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may also share contact details for Artists and Clients to contact each other.
3.1 Disclosure of data
Accent Music may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith in the belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Accent Music, our clients, or acts
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
4. Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
6. Google Analytics
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and use. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
7. Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
8. Children’s privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
10. Contact us
• By email: email@example.com
• By phone number: 07952282657